Create your own
Choose your template
Upload your images
Enter your text
Choose your mailing list
Complete your order!
How to Begin:
- Step 1:
- Gather your thoughts about;
- What product or service you want to promote.
- What will your offer or announcement line state,
big and bold.
- What do you want the customer to do; “Call
Today”, “Visit our Web Site”, etc...
- What message will best describe this product or
service, keep it simple and short.
- What photos will be used; visual content is a
major plus in direct mail marketing since the potential customer can evaluate your message quicker
than reading text.
- Step 2:
Postcard Artwork Creation.
- You have many options here.
- You can hire a graphic artist.
- You can do it yourself with products like Adobe
Photoshop, Microsoft Publisher, Corel, etc. if you are proficient with a computer.
- You can use one of Chicagoland Direct Inc. templates
for FREE, See My Projects.
- You can contact Chicagoland Direct Inc to modify
any one of our templates to your needs for a small fee.
- Step 3:
Create or Purchase a Mailing List.
- Create a list of current and/or past clients since
they know your company and are easier to sell to and get
- Purchasing a list of potential customers does
take some thought since there are many types of list.
The basic three list types are Consumer, Business and
A Consumer list is compiled names and addresses of consumers
that have made purchases from different companies.
A Business list is compiled mostly from Yellow Pages, Industry
Magazine subscriptions and purchases from other businesses.
A Resident lists is based on physical deliverable USPS
addresses which are identified by single family, multiple
residents (Apartments & Condos), Business and PO Boxes.
Each list type have different selection information you
can base your search on. These selections all start with
a geographical selection and can progress into much detail.
Call Chicagoland Direct Inc. for your mailing list needs.
- Step 4:
Create an account at Chicagoland Direct Inc. HERE
- Step 5:
Upload your items to site.
- Step 6:
Place your order.